Project 7 - World Music Project
Not assigned during the 2015-2016 School Year
- Continued exploration of the basic functions of Garage Band
- To understand the difference between aerophones, membranophones and how they function in different cultures.
- To explore non-western sounds, and piece together sounds that may be played together based on a particular culture.
- To develop creativity by using non-standard instrumentation
- A musical work using Garage Band of at least 24 measures
- Begin with one simple instrument (drum or shaker) and “layer” instruments on top of the first instrument
- Use track and master volume controls to control the overall impact of the piece